Rosin Preservation _ 2015
High Lighting History
Rosin Preservation is a consulting firm specializing in the preservation and rehabilitation of historical buildings. The newly renovated office is located in the East Crossroads and was originally built in 1926 as a brass foundry. The driving goal of design was to highlight the original structure and history of the building using a number of preservation design features: up lighting the existing structure, down lighting the foundry mechanics structure, reusing multiple materials and items from demolition and preserving all existing openings. One of Hufft’s fabricators, also an artist, was commissioned for an entry screen and custom conference tables. Overall, a true turn-key scenario for the client.